Sunday 3 June 2012

Competition Winners!!!!!

Hello again!!

Well do you remember that we held a competition a few weeks back? Well here are the winners!!

We liked all of your questions and we couldn't decide on the winner so we thought, 'why not pick them all.'

And we did.

So, congratulations to

Neevie !!!
Sophie_Louise !!!
AAWAD !!!

All of your questions will be sent to the world-wide famous author.......

KATE MARYON!!! 


So stay tuned, and keep reading!! We have three more competitions to put up, and we also have our nominations for the Unique Blog Award because...


WE WON!!!

Yep, you're now reading an OFFICIAL 'UNIQUE BLOG'!!!!!


So thanks for reading,

Amy & Demi xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me! I'm so excited for the replies to come back :)
    From a VERY happy
    Sophie :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A follow a follow? whatorlidid.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award
    Check it out here http://bookblogandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-award.html
    Shakira

    p.s Could you follow me back www.bookblogandstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    My website is in the exact same niche as yours
    and my users would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!



    Also visit my blog - fast cash advance online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, you lovely people!! Comment and we'll love you forever!!

Amy&Demi